英 [rɪ'ma:ks] 美 [rɪ'ma:ks]
話語( remark的名詞復數 );注意;看;觀察;談論，評論( remark的第三人稱單數 );注意到…;
1. He made the remarks on Sunday at the World Commercial Forum held by the University of International Business and Economics.
2. He made the remarks while touring Shanghai and Beijing last week to review business operations in China and meet government officials to seek further partnerships.
3. Liu's remarks were in response to a China Business News report on Saturday.
4. The statement and the remarks are warning to certain countries not to use ASEAN to act against China.
5. Butcher's remarks came as a result of his confidence in the robust Chinese economy.
6. By contrast, ambassadors and dignitaries greeted Powell's remarks with silence.
7. But Japan's government also seems to have been taken by surprise by the governor's remarks.
8. His remarks marked the first time a senior CAAC official has spoken about the plan to build a second international airport.
9. Wen made the remarks during the second plenary meeting of the State Council, or the Cabinet.
10. He made the remarks to Petraeus during a Sunday meeting of the National Security Council, a body that includes Cabinet members and senior political and military officials.
1. It just copies some remarks of Marxism and borrows experiences of the Soviet Union without any discrimination, which leads to many contradictions of the neo-democratic theory and the collapse of the theory itself finally.
2. Chu delivered his remarks as the speaker at Harvard's 358th Commencement, held outdoors in Harvard Yard's Tercentenary Theatre.
3. Following anger over his remarks, Moloney stood by his comments. He said he did not mean to offend anybody, but wanted to highlight the gender imbalance in the town of some 25, 000 people.
4. Remarks: The current version of ClamAV at the time of this writing cannot scan RAR files.
5. I've noticed you for long time. Except sarcastic remarks and indelicacy you could make, wonder what you have.