英語look after的用法很重要，我們一定要知道它的中文意思。下面就讓煙花美文網小編給大家分享短語look after具體的中文意思吧，希望能對你有幫助!
英 [luk ˈɑ:ftə] 美 [lʊk ˈæftɚ]
照顧; 照料; 料理; 打理
1. He read a lot of books to learn how to look after it and later spent most of his pocket money on buying more beetles.
2. After receiving their call, the police immediately set off to look for them.
3. Just as a car needs an oil and lube to keep it running, we need to look after our body parts to keep our sex drive running hot.
4. She said Dai came to the council in November after he left a rehabilitation center, seeking help to stay clean and look for a job.
5. Having a good job is pretty important to many women - that is unless they can find a wealthy husband to look after them.
6. Last May the local neighborhood committee paid three domestic helpers to look after the widowed, childless man.
7. But after he joined the choir and eventually started singing on stage, he began to look and act differently.
8. After Poly Group took over, the theater began to take a close look at the performance market.
9. After failing to qualify for the 2002 World Cup, the Greek FA decided to look abroad for a coach.
If you look after someone or something, you do what is necessary to keep them healthy, safe, or in good condition.
e.g. I love looking after the children...
e.g. People don't look after other people's property in the same way as they look after their own.
If you look after something, you are responsible for it and deal with it or make sure it is all right, especially because it is your job to do so.
e.g. ...the farm manager who looks after the day-to-day organization...
e.g. We'll help you look after your finances.